Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Younique Cosmetics

Younique Products


I was recently introduced to Younique Cosmetics.  Let me tell you, if you have been wanting long, beautiful eyelashes then you HAVE to try Younique mascara!!  It is AMAZING!  By using the Transplanting Gel and the Natural Fibers, you get a 3D effect that you only dreamed of.  The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily wash off with warm water and facial cleanser.  


I also LOVE Younique's Shimmer Eye Pigments.  They have many colors to choose from.  My favorite colors are Curious, Flirty, and Confident.  The Eye Pigments are also available in matte.  I can't wait to try Younique's Eyeliners and Foundation next!  To order these great products, go to https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KristiLBlackstone/






No comments:

Post a Comment