Monday, October 13, 2014

Review: Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA by Life & Food


Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA


    I received a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA from Life & Food to review.  What is Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA, you ask? Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is a natural preservative free weight loss supplement extracted from genuine Indian Garcinia Combogia fruit rind.  It is shown to help reduce body fat and suppress your appetite, while safely raising "feel good" Serotonin levels!  The great thing is that it does NOT contain any artificial ingredients, soy, wheat, shellfish, peanuts, or dairy!  










    Well, I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA for two weeks now.  The results?  I'm not as hungry as I was before.  I have lost a total of 2 pounds since I started taking Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA.  I don't know exactly how many inches I have lost, but my clothes are MUCH looser, so I am losing more inches than pounds.  I have been in a lot better mood too!  I have had more "get up and go" than I have in a long time.    














    
    The suggested use is take two capsules per day, 20-30 minutes before a meal of your choosing.  Intake can be split between two meals, taking both capsules at once is not required.  For maximum strength, take two capsules twice daily.  For best results, take 20-30 minutes before meals.  Capsules can be taken before any meals.  I took the two capsules twice daily for maximum results. I would have to make myself eat, because I had no appetite.  There were actually a couple of days that I forgot to eat lunch and didn't realize it until it was already time for supper. This works great!  I am in love with Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 MG with 80% HCA!!  

For full details visit: http://www.lifefoodpro.com/garcinia-cambogia-extract-80-hca-maximum-effect-1400-mg-180-capsules-third-party-tested-approved-hca-concentration/

#garcinia


*Thanks to Food & Life for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment