Sunday, November 30, 2014

Review: Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer


Review: Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer


I have been using Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer for a little over a week, and I love the results I see so far.  My skin feels softer, smoother, and looks brighter.  I have sensitive skin, so a lot of anti-aging moisturizers cause my skin to breakout.  This one does not though!  

Key ingredients include: Vitamin A (1% Retinol), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Green Tea.  Other products with Retinol can cause dryness, but Foxbrim's advanced delivery formulation couples Retinol with soothing natural antioxidants for the ultimate skin repair moisturizer.  


• Effective Retinol Complex for all of the restorative benefits without the worry.
• Unveil the skin you've been wanting to show. Life's too short to wait!
• ONLY 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients. No parabens or additives. Not tested on animals. • Vitamin A + Antioxidants for the ultimate regenerative, restorative and refreshing skin benefits.
• It's your turn for the 'Before' and 'After'! Nature provides your answer to true beauty.
• The ONLY Anti-Aging Moisturizer worthy of Foxbrim's 100% Quality Guarantee. Simply without equal.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment