Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review: 100% Natural Mineral Infused Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNatural


Review: 100% Natural Mineral Infused Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNatural

I was able to try InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask.  It is an all natural detoxifier and purifer that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea.  More than a million visitors flock to this extraordinary body of water each year.  Did you know that the Dead Sea contains many minerals that are beneficial to the skin?  It contains minerals such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium, and calcium.  

The first time I used this, I knew I loved it!  I used it on my face.  Yes, I said on my face because you can use the mud mask anywhere on your body as a body treatment for sore muscles, or other aches and pains.  So, first off, it does not have a weird or gross smell that you have to deal with.  That is a huge plus for me because I'm sensitive to smells.  It has a smooth creamy texture, so it just glides right on your skin.  This mud mask removes excess dirt, oil, grime, and dead skin, (which I can vouch for because I was dealing with dry flaky skin like I always do during the Fall and Winter months, and after using the mud mask my face was super smooth and the dead skin was gone.)  It also shrinks enlarged pores, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, soothes body aches, hydrates skin for softness, restores even skin tone and texture, and helps you achieve more vibrant refined skin.  
So, what is so great about this Dead Sea Mud Mask? 
*It is 100% natural
*Made in the USA
*Cruelty Free
**It Works!!

To Use:  Apply a thin layer of mud mask to clean skin.  If applying on the face AVOID the eye and lip areas.  Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes until dry.  Use warm water and circular motions to gently remove the mud mask from the skin.  Pat dry with a clean cloth.
#deadseamask







*Thanks to InstaNatural for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment