Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review: InstaNatural Cellulite Cream


Review: InstaNatural Cellulite Cream 

#instanatural

InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is a powerful solution that tightens and tones your skin so you can achieve a smooth, supple appearance.  You can use this anywhere you have those unwanted dimples; on your thighs, stomach, hips, arms, or chest.  It has a very pleasant and light scent that is almost a floral scent.  The KEY ingredients are Caffeine, Retinol, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin C, and Vitaming B5.  Caffeine tones and tightens your skin, while Retinol repairs and restores.  
I have been using this cream for about a week.  The areas that I have been putting the cream do seem to be a little firmer.  My skin also feels more hydrated and smoother!  This cream is very thick and goes on  smoothly.  A little of this goes a long way, so the large 5 oz bottle will last a long time!  Like their other products, this is made in the USA.  I have used several different products by InstaNatural, and I have loved all of them.  This one is no different.  I am very satisfied with the results of this product too!  I definitely recommend this product.  You have nothing to lose by trying this because if you are not satisfied, InstaNatural backs their products with a lifetime 100% money-back guarantee.  





*Thanks to InstaNatural for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment