Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Review: Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask by Insta Natural

Review: Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural


InstaNatural gave me the opportunity to review their Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask.  This deep conditioning treatment infuses the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration.  It has a very nice light scent, almost like an orangey, vanilla smell.  My hair has been dry from being color treated and from using the blow dryer daily.  I have tried all different kinds of conditioners and hot oil treatments, trying to make my hair soft and healthy.  Nothing seemed to work.  I would end up with my hair either too moisturized and it would look nasty oily, or wouldn't look like it had been moisturized at all.  When I received this hair mask to review, I was afraid it was going to make my hair look oily and feel heavy after using it.  However, it does NOT make it oily or heavy.  My hair is shiny, soft, and actually has volume after using this InstaNatural Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask.  I couldn't be happier with how my hair feels after using this.  
It has high-quality natural and organic ingredients including, Argan Oil, Amino Acid Oil Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more.  These ingredients work together to moisturize and nurture your hair, and create stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling.  A little goes a long way, so this jar will last you a while!  
DIRECTIONS: Apply hair mask to clean towel-dried damp hair.  Use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute a generous amount beginning at the scalp and working towards the ends. Leave treatment in for 5 to 15 minutes and then rinse.  Use once or twice a week.  CAN BE USED DAILY AS A STANDARD CONDITIONER.
#instanaturals






*Thanks to InstaNatural for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment