Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: Pure Body Naturals Argan Oil


Review: Pure Body Naturals Argan Oil


Pure Body Naturals sent their huge 4 oz bottle of 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil for me to review.  This has only ONE ingredient in it: 100% Pure and Certified Organic Virgin Cold-Pressed Argan Oil.  That means there are NO fillers or additives at all!  It is all natural, USDA certified organic, and unrefined.  It is imported directly from Morocco.  I am very satisfied with my results so far!! 

What does this amazing oil do, you ask?  Well, pretty much everything.  Well, almost everything.  :-)  You can use this on your skin, face, hair, and nails.  It's for all skin and hair types.  It's great for anti-aging, skin toner, hair conditioner, acne treatment, aftershave, and even use as a massage oil.

I have been using this on my hands for hydration and to strengthen my fingernails.  What I love is that it does not leave an oily or greasy residue on your skin.  It only takes a few drops.  Since I started using the Argan Oil, my hands are softer.  It has softened my cuticles too.  I have even noticed that the pores on my hands seem to have shrunk.  I am excited to start using it on my hair.  I will keep you updated as I continue using the Argan Oil for different things to let you know how well it works!  I love the results I have seen so far.  I am sure that I will continue to have good experiences with this.  I would definitely recommend this product.

Pure Body Naturals Pure Argan Oil Will:
* Revitalize, Repair, and give you Radiant Hair
* Moisturize, Hydrate, and give you Beautiful Skin
*Give you Strong and Healthy Nails 
*Give you An all-around Healthy Beautiful Attractive Glow
*Treat dry skin and Eczema
*Reduce Symptoms of Aging like Wrinkles and Puffiness

#Arganoil







*Thanks to Pure Body Naturals for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment