Monday, December 29, 2014

Review: 24 Grazia Baking Cups


Review: 24 Grazia Baking Cups


I received the Grazia silicone baking cups to review.  This set includes 24 brightly colored, reusable baking cups.  The first thing I noticed when I opened these up, is how sturdy and well made these little baking cups are made!  I have used silicone bakeware before that was flimsy, and it would cave in when you would put the cake or muffin batter in.  I used it once and never used it again!  These baking cups are so sturdy you can place them on a regular cookie sheet and fill them with your favorite recipe. I also love that these are made with a non-stick finish, so you don't have to use any sticky cooking sprays!  I also LOVE that these are BPA-Free!  They are also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up!!  We love that these are very versatile.  They can be used in the freezer for ice cream treats, they can be used in the microwave for single serve treats, or they can be used in the oven for treats or meals!  These are perfect to use at a birthday party for little fruit cups!  I'm going to start planning my daughter's birthday party within the next month or so, and these will definitely be used in some way!  I am completely satisfied with this product.  I whole heartedly recommend this product to my family, friends, and readers.
  • These silicone baking cups are microwave safe, oven safe (up to 450 degrees), and freezer safe.
  • Each cup measures 2 5/8" diameter X 1.25 " tall and holds 2.5 fluid ounces.
  • Environmentally safe--Made from BPA free, eco-friendly silicone.
  • Easy to clean!  They are completely dishwasher safe, so cleaning is quick, simple and worry free! 
  • Stain resistant!
  • Lifetime Guarantee!!  They have a 100% money back lifetime guarantee. 


#graziabaking






*Thanks to Vimle and Grazia for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment