Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Defense Cream


Review: Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Defense Cream


 Well, Body Merry has gone and done it again!  They have sent me ANOTHER great product that I have fallen in love with!  This Stretch Marks and Scars Defense Cream helps reduce the appearance of existing scars and marks by increasing the moisture content of the skin so that it has a more even tone, and feels smooth to the touch.  It is designed to be used by both men and women.  This can also be used by expecting mothers to PREVENT new stretch marks from forming.  

When you open the jar, you will notice that this cream does have a little bit of a stronger smell than most of the other Body Merry products.  I was a little alarmed at first at how intense the cream seemed to smell, but once I rubbed it in, it wasn't that noticeable.  The texture is almost like a thick, whipped frosting.  It goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and does NOT leave a greasy or oily residue.  I am so excited about the results I have seen so far!  I have been using this for a little over a week now and I can see some fading of my stretch marks.  My skin is so soft and, well, moisturized too!  I am definitely going to continue to use this cream!



Like all of Body Merry's products, there are no harsh chemicals in this cream.  A few of the natural ingredients that this consists of are Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E, C, B3 & B5, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract, and Grapeseed Oil.  All of these plus more formulated together help to reduce the scars and stretch marks.  It also ensures that the moisture seeps deep into your skin and stays locked in.  This helps to improve your skins elasticity, which helps to prevent new tears and marks from forming.  

Oh, and let's not forget, this is made in the USA!  This is also NOT tested on animals!  You have nothing to lose by trying this either because Body Merry offers a 90 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of their products!

#bodymerry







*Thanks to Body Merry for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment