Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review: Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale


Review: Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale


I was given the opportunity to review this Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale.  This is one of the nicest bathroom scales I have used.  They also include a body tape measure for free.  One of my favorite things about this scale is it has "Smart Step-On" technology.   This means that you don't have to tap the surface or push any buttons to turn the scale on.  You just step on and instantly get a reading.  You will know it is done weighing you and giving you your weight because it will be flashing the same number over and over.  Then it automatically turns off to conserve the battery life.
I also love the extra large, blue backlight LCD display with extra large, easy to read font numbers.  You are even able to read the display screen in low light levels because of the blue backlight.  
Gives consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 pounds and in graduation increments of 0.2 lb.

It's extra thick and sturdy tempered glass top platform is a large 12" x 13".  It also has non-slip feet that will not scratch floors.

It's nice design will go in any bathroom!

Gurin also has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a 2-year Gurin warranty.

I am highly satisfied with this product.  I would definitely recommend this product to family, friends, and readers.

#DigitalBathroomScale






*Thanks to Gurin for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment