Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Pure Body Naturals sent their Hyaluronic Acid Serum for me to review.  This is an advanced moisturizing, professional anti-aging serum with Vitamins C & E.  This comes in a glass bottle with spray pump.  It is clear, yet milky in color.  It has the very faint scent of roses, in my opinion.  Almost immediately after applying this serum, my face felt more hydrated.  It just looked brighter...more awake.  I loved that it did not leave an oily or sticky residue on my skin.  I have sensitive skin, but this did not cause any irritation.  I put this on before putting on my makeup, and my makeup seemed to go on better.  I am very satisfied with the results I am getting from this product!
Hyaluronic Acid, also known as sodium hyaluronate, is the body's own hydrating molecule.  It is able to absorb up to 1000 times it's own weight in water and is responsible for keeping our skin plum, smooth, and supple.  Unfortunately, our natural levels of hyaluronic acid deplete as we age.  Hyaluronic Acid serums have become a skincare staple to fight off fine lines, and loss of skin tone.

Vitamin C, helps smooth and firm skin, and fade brown spots by inhibiting the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. 

Vitamin E, has been proven to ease dryness and boost skin's UV defense.

MADE IN THE USA!
#HyaluronicAcidSerum







*Thanks to Pure Body Naturals for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment