Monday, December 1, 2014

Review: Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl


Review: Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl


I had the opportunity to review the Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl.  I love this little kitchen gadget.  My husband and I have been trying to lose weight, and this comes in so handy with helping us to measure out and weigh our portions.  It comes with the removable bowl so you can use the scale with or without it.  The bowl also has a pour spout for measuring liquids.  



I love the blue high contrast backlight display.  It is so clear and easy to read.  It weighs in g, oz, ozt, and dwt.  It measures in tenth of a gram accuracy.  Use the tare function to subtract the weight of the container or bowl for an accurate net weight determination.  This is a great addition to any kitchen!  This would also make a great Christmas gift for anyone that likes to bake, cook, or wants to keep track of how much they are eating!
#holidaygiftguide
#TOP2KG


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment