Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit


Review: Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit

I recently reviewed Dr. Song's Professional Teeth Whitening Kit along with Dr. Song's Remineralization Gel Treatment.  This maximum strength, 44% Carbamide Peroxide teeth whitening kit is the same one used by dentists, but done in the comfort of your own home.  If you have sensitive teeth, it is recommended that you use Dr. Song's Remineralization Gel before using the teeth whitening kit.  The Remineralization Gel reduces sensitivity during teeth whitening, restores minerals, and helps strengthen enamel with Sodium Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate.  

I am very happy with the results I have received.  After about the third or fourth treatment is when I really noticed a difference in my teeth.  I have used whitening strips before, and gotten okay results, but they would slip slide around.  They also did not get inside the crevices of my teeth.  This kit came with a paint brush, so I was able to paint in the spaces that are hard to reach.  I just painted the gel on all over my teeth, avoiding my gums and then placed the mold on my teeth.  I left the gel on my teeth for about 30 minutes each session.  After rinsing the whitening gel off, I would then apply the remineralization gel to the clean dental trays.  I left this on my teeth for at least 30 minutes.  I didn't notice any sensitivity while using either product.  The detailed instructions for the kit are found here.    I would definitely recommend this product!

The Teeth Whitening Kit Includes:
*8 Large Syringes of Whitening Gel - Good for 50 applications
*Gel Applicator Brush - For Easy Application of Whitening Gel
*LED Blue Light Accelerator - For Acceleration of Whitening Process
*3 Moldable Teeth Trays

The Remineralization Kit Includes:
* 8 Large Syringes of Remineralization Gel - Good for 50 Treatments

#drsong







*Thanks to Dr. Song for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.

No comments:

Post a Comment